king vs css fahta

smash

king vs css fahta

Post by smash on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Im still waiting for the games king. Train quicker
lol
Attachments
king vs css fahta - 20-nov.-2010 19`17`36.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(154 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
smash

Re: king vs css fahta

Post by smash on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 pm

king mailed this game to me to post here. I feel i can beat css fahta too. lol.
smash

Post by smash on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:23 pm

sometimes king will beat me after he trained. But right now im better than him. He doesnt want to play me. So I believe i should be top of him. Rated what u think?
rated_R_
Admin

Post by rated_R_ on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 am

ok i understand ur concerns. I really count on those who wants to keep up with the top list. Check out the new top list .

Quote______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Work Hard Play Hard

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 am

Rated why you dot that im more better than noob and confussion i havan't now rec but they never owned me !!! smash 2-1 just and im beated css_fahta !!!!!!!!
MAI2LBORO

hi rated

Post by MAI2LBORO on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:04 pm

hi rated, id like a spot too? I think im better then most people on that last n its easier to get 1v1's if im on it.

Peace
rated_R_
Admin

Post by rated_R_ on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 am

haha ok marlboro, I know ur good player than most of them in the list. So I would definitely put you in the list. Good player deserves good position. Btw keep on posting ur games.

Quote______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Work Hard Play Hard

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:25 am

hahahah so beat me first Im rdy ^^
__IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 am

king???!!! i defeated him 6 times and i lost 2, but he still giving me exuses like "i didnt consontrate" or "that was my brother " and i belive that smash can easly defeat him Smile

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:59 am

6 times !! hahahaha really you beated me 2 times but im beated yu 4 ^^ if you beated me 6times and i never beated yu so you can easy beat me now ^^ so why you blocked me ^^ and when smash ask yu to play vs me you said No and you kick me ^^ in all ways im ready to play vs yu and Rated watch ^^ or smash or anyone one here ^^
Sry But really you are rook and stop playing like a noob with my name ( yu or your frenid las_vivos) ^^

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 pm

KinG_Tunisien wrote:6 times !! hahahaha really you beated me 2 times but im beated yu 4 ^^ if you beated me 6times and i never beated yu so you can easy beat me now ^^ so why you blocked me ^^ and when smash ask yu to play vs me you said No and you kick me ^^ in all ways im ready to play vs yu and Rated watch ^^ or smash or anyone one here ^^
Sry But really you are rook and stop playing like a noob with my name ( yu or your frenid las_vivos) ^^
And Im beated Smash it's 2-1 ^^ Now i can play vs him again ^^ you havan't level here so plz don't speak ^^
i think 80% of people here know Tarek of the sand is my brother ^^ im stopped playing 4months and many player now that ^^ but when im returned to game im beated you first
someone can beat Smash ans his Teacher is nico life and rohff never can be beat Vs a Rook ^^
__IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm

first of, go and watch my posts ^^ post your recs if you have more than mine i didnt play vs tarek of the sand i played vs "king tunisien" and plz stop asking traing from parasites because they told me that they bored for teaching you try to impore by yourself
i will never say rook to someone won me 6 times!!! you talked about friednship las_vivos is my friend and i dont care if he is rook or not i just like him as a friend
and you spok about kicking you, i kicked you because after losing, you still saying to me "rook" i dont accept bold people in my room
i idvice you to learn more english dont say "im stoped or im defeated" lol :p
its "i stoped or i defeated" :pppppp

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 pm

ahaha now heroin_slats ask yu to play 1v1 vs me ^^ you closed game ranger ahahahah
here w student french and arabic Englsh 000
1 my name was Black_hacker sometimes my brother play with KinG_Tunisien cuz many people don't know him = kick
2 100% you have many rec than me cuz you or i don't know who played with my name too
3 i m ready to play 1v1 if you want and beat me ^^ Just i like Rated or someone watch ^^
smash

Post by smash on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 pm

do u really think u beat me 2-1?

come on wake up it was i beat u 2-1
watch the recs 1st
and the 1st game which i lose to u was long ago. And i didnt play with care.watch the 2 games I smashed u in 5 minutes.lol. And I know that las_pectos is far better than u. dont get mad king. u will get better one day. And las deserve better position than yours.

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 am

^^ it's shure cuz he i your frenid in all ways if he is good he can't be afraid to play 2-1 when you beated me in 15mn i do a bad strt ^^ i can do it me too if you do bad strt yu too
Stop plz is someone good can play 1v1 but he blocked me why ?? cuz he is more better ahhaha ??? or he is afraid to play 1v1 ?? ahahaha
__IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:49 am

i blocked you because you saying to me "rook" anyone gonna block you in my place, anyway i posted my recs and rated gonna see it and make me in your place :p
the last time you said to rated "block him plz he is playng whith my name" its a very stupid try, evrybody hate you because you are very bold and very stupid
i expected that from 15years old hahahah, go play super mario its better for you hahahahaha

KinG_Tunisien

Post by KinG_Tunisien on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:45 am

hmm Rated know my level ^^ some one can beat skemrz__ and css_fahta can't be beat vs yu ^^ i said rook cuz i owned yu with rush = i rushed yu ^^ so anyone in my place will said that ^^ plz stop spiking play to me 1v1 and rated watch ^^ ( i think i will said again and again noob ) and i don't know who play with my name ( you can watch me vs css_fahta and your rec !!!!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:41 pm