None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 am

Navigation

The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

SkEmErS_merC

The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

Post by SkEmErS_merC on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 am

Gys KinG_Tunisien is innactif player now all the rec Vs Tarek of the sand Tarek beated him 4times too ( theyre my frenids ) but @ Rated you can watch these level !!! KinG_Tunisien is really strong and you can see the others rec ( KinG_Tunisien now is another player his new name is tNt_WaR he was Black_hacker for 1month
Rated Give Me yOUR hotmail or ... i don't know how to poste it
smash

Re: The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

Post by smash on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 am

Come on king we all know that u r a lier. U very badly wanted to be in that list even though u don't deserve it all. I considered u as a friend before. But seeing ur lies make u a foe. Smile. U are a shame to aok community. U guys wanna know how badly he want to beat us? lol.

I have two interesting print screens which will show who king is. So king plz back off or ill post them.

tNt_oF_WaR

Post by tNt_oF_WaR on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am

SMash wrote:Come on king we all know that u r a lier. U very badly wanted to be in that list even though u don't deserve it all. I considered u as a friend before. But seeing ur lies make u a foe. Smile. U are a shame to aok community. U guys wanna know how badly he want to beat us? lol.

I have two interesting print screens which will show who king is. So king plz back off or ill post them.
Hi All Rated take las_pectos top 10 i was sniper king i don't like be one of Aok_NeWSCHOOL" top 10
Smash pectos imperios if some one need 1v1 he can call me "KinG_Tunisien@hotmail.fr" Laughing Laughing I played Now vS heRoin_slats like pectos and ... he think he beated me 4times too maybe he do it vs Tarek But he is RooK Really i finished him in 15mn Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by tNt_oF_WaR on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
__IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 pm

guys this is the best exuse for king lol, his exuses never finish
this guys is the same he is "king_tunisien" he have the same mistakes whith king lol he says "im played" and plz stop making my name and playing 1v1
:pppp

tNt_oF_WaR

Post by tNt_oF_WaR on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Las_pectos aka ?? im innactif player but i play sometimes i beated Heroin_slats to easy i don't think if you can fighting 7 or 8 min cuz he is more better than you Very Happy Very Happy
excuse ???? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation im innactif player and i play 1 game in months but i think i m more better than all players in tunisia here ( i saw PsyCom_Tdt just these player do better than the others ) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
don't forget i was one of the good player IN [Rnb] Clan Me aND shawer and apocalypse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i make your name to play 1vs1 ahahaha really ??? ahahahahah you are very funny
plz if someone can help me to post a rec i think these las_pectos forget who was KinG_Tunisien ^^
smash

Post by smash on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 pm

las dont even care about him. Neglect him a little baby who cries for something he wants.
__IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

hahahahahah exactly, who cares about a boy at the age of 15 lol
LaS_iMpeRioS

Post by LaS_iMpeRioS on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Tunisian king I want to ask you about something, why everyone hates you! you've become a big threat in game ranger! you did a lot of acc beause when you join a room THEY kick you! smash watched you playing with name of pectos to make the recs! I think rate gonna makes a decision about you! we are all friends and everyone plays for fun but you do that as a war! rated plzz make a decision and thnx

tNt_oF_WaR

Post by tNt_oF_WaR on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 pm

3 vs 1 ??? anyone want to join Heroin_slates !!!?? i havan't any rec i never played vs anyone !!! i just played today vs heroin_slats Las_pectos do you want 1vs1 ?? you saw my rec vs Heroin ? you saw it smash ??? ^^ Smash pectos and imperios Plz stop toking here ?? all hate me ?? i don't think ^^ Smash really you will hate these game you and pectos ... when you will do 1vs1 ^^
These is my name now
rated_R_
Admin

Post by rated_R_ on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 am

I don't want to involve in you guys dispute But I want to strictly clarify that smurfing in this website not allowed. More than two accounts from same player is not tolerated. This is warning for everyone who makes two or++ accounts to smurf. I do not care about ur gameranger smurfing but here not allowed and result in termination of account if caught guilty. Have fun! Lets have tournament.

Quote______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Work Hard Play Hard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 am