Age of Kings , New School Forum

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

EST, USA

EST

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm

Navigation

+2
smash
SkEmErS_merC
6 posters

The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

SkEmErS_merC

The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS Empty The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

Post by SkEmErS_merC Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 am

Gys KinG_Tunisien is innactif player now all the rec Vs Tarek of the sand Tarek beated him 4times too ( theyre my frenids ) but @ Rated you can watch these level !!! KinG_Tunisien is really strong and you can see the others rec ( KinG_Tunisien now is another player his new name is tNt_WaR he was Black_hacker for 1month
    Rated Give Me yOUR hotmail or ... i don't know how to poste it
    smash
    smash

The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS Empty Re: The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

Post by smash Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 am

Come on king we all know that u r a lier. U very badly wanted to be in that list even though u don't deserve it all. I considered u as a friend before. But seeing ur lies make u a foe. Smile. U are a shame to aok community. U guys wanna know how badly he want to beat us? lol.

I have two interesting print screens which will show who king is. So king plz back off or ill post them.
    tNt_oF_WaR

The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS Empty Re: The ReallY KinG_Tunisien vs Heroin_SlAtS

Post by tNt_oF_WaR Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am

SMash wrote:Come on king we all know that u r a lier. U very badly wanted to be in that list even though u don't deserve it all. I considered u as a friend before. But seeing ur lies make u a foe. Smile. U are a shame to aok community. U guys wanna know how badly he want to beat us? lol.

I have two interesting print screens which will show who king is. So king plz back off or ill post them.
    Hi All Rated take las_pectos top 10 i was sniper king i don't like be one of Aok_NeWSCHOOL" top 10
    Smash pectos imperios if some one need 1v1 he can call me "KinG_Tunisien@hotmail.fr" Laughing Laughing I played Now vS heRoin_slats like pectos and ... he think he beated me 4times too maybe he do it vs Tarek But he is RooK Really i finished him in 15mn Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by tNt_oF_WaR on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    __IvIuSL1M__
    __IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 pm

guys this is the best exuse for king lol, his exuses never finish
    this guys is the same he is "king_tunisien" he have the same mistakes whith king lol he says "im played" and plz stop making my name and playing 1v1
    :pppp
    tNt_oF_WaR

Post by tNt_oF_WaR Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Las_pectos aka ?? im innactif player but i play sometimes i beated Heroin_slats to easy i don't think if you can fighting 7 or 8 min cuz he is more better than you Very Happy Very Happy
    excuse ???? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation im innactif player and i play 1 game in months but i think i m more better than all players in tunisia here ( i saw PsyCom_Tdt just these player do better than the others ) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    don't forget i was one of the good player IN [Rnb] Clan Me aND shawer and apocalypse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    i make your name to play 1vs1 ahahaha really ??? ahahahahah you are very funny
    plz if someone can help me to post a rec i think these las_pectos forget who was KinG_Tunisien ^^
    smash
    smash

Post by smash Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 pm

las dont even care about him. Neglect him a little baby who cries for something he wants.
    __IvIuSL1M__
    __IvIuSL1M__

Post by __IvIuSL1M__ Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 pm

hahahahahah exactly, who cares about a boy at the age of 15 lol
    LaS_iMpeRioS
    LaS_iMpeRioS

Post by LaS_iMpeRioS Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Tunisian king I want to ask you about something, why everyone hates you! you've become a big threat in game ranger! you did a lot of acc beause when you join a room THEY kick you! smash watched you playing with name of pectos to make the recs! I think rate gonna makes a decision about you! we are all friends and everyone plays for fun but you do that as a war! rated plzz make a decision and thnx
    tNt_oF_WaR

Post by tNt_oF_WaR Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 pm

3 vs 1 ??? anyone want to join Heroin_slates !!!?? i havan't any rec i never played vs anyone !!! i just played today vs heroin_slats Las_pectos do you want 1vs1 ?? you saw my rec vs Heroin ? you saw it smash ??? ^^ Smash pectos and imperios Plz stop toking here ?? all hate me ?? i don't think ^^ Smash really you will hate these game you and pectos ... when you will do 1vs1 ^^
    These is my name now
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 am

I don't want to involve in you guys dispute But I want to strictly clarify that smurfing in this website not allowed. More than two accounts from same player is not tolerated. This is warning for everyone who makes two or++ accounts to smurf. I do not care about ur gameranger smurfing but here not allowed and result in termination of account if caught guilty. Have fun! Lets have tournament.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:32 pm