Age of Kings , New School Forum

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

EST, USA

EST

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm

Navigation

3 posters

Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM

rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM  Empty Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM

Post by rated_R_ Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Due to high number of participants in the upcoming tournament and also many unknowns participating in the tournament I would recommend those participants who haven't registered in the forum to GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM UNTIL DEC 15. Also those who are smurfing in the tournament let me know ur real AKA so that I can know your identity. If you don't want your identity to be public then please PM me via this forum. Those who fail to do so will result in the TERMINATION from the tournament.
    The administration won't be responsible for any liabilities.

Wish you all good luck for the tournament

rated_R_
    admin

Last edited by rated_R_ on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NONSENSE

Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM  Empty Re: Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM

Post by NONSENSE Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 am

if ur not registered on this forum, those pll wont read this message so maybe put it in the sign up website?
    KinG_Tunisien

Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM  Empty Re: Please GET REGISTERED IN THE FORUM

Post by KinG_Tunisien Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:59 am

NONSENSE wrote:if ur not registered on this forum, those pll wont read this message so maybe put it in the sign up website?
    loool we need to play 2v1 for be top10 in these tournament lol i saw perak and sahre and another mortal_ 11
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 am

NONSENSE wrote:if ur not registered on this forum, those pll wont read this message so maybe put it in the sign up website?
    yeh I also thought so so I have kept this notic in the sign up page and also the link to this forum!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm