None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 am

Navigation

Hey everyone.

FranKzz

Hey everyone.

Post by FranKzz on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 am

I have no idea if anyone remembers me under the name _FranKz_ or _FranKzz_. I had to be around 13 when I started AoE and AoK online, now i'm 23 and married ha.

I'd love to reinstall AOK and get some DM games going, but where the hell does everyone play now if at all? I see my name mentioned on a legend list or two, thats cool lol.
rated_R_
Admin

Re: Hey everyone.

Post by rated_R_ on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 am

hey Frankzz_ take me as ur fan Very Happy I learnt many things watching ur and dan recs Very Happy I am new skool aok dmer. We all play at Gameranger. you can download it from gameranger its pretty easy to run/play game online thru it. Tho not best place to play but you will find good games coz some old dmers still play. Btw Welcome back Very Happy See you around in Game ranger Very Happy

Quote______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Work Hard Play Hard

FranKzz

Post by FranKzz on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey thanks,
DaN was always an annoying as hell opponent. I only got the better of him maybe once or twice outta a ton of games. I swear he had like 4 hands.

arabia_game

Post by arabia_game on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm

FranKzz wrote:Hey thanks,
DaN was always an annoying as hell opponent. I only got the better of him maybe once or twice outta a ton of games. I swear he had like 4 hands.

it may have been more like 4-5 that i can vaguely recall but dan always seemed to rebound in games a lot and he seemed to rarely lose, at least recorded losses. everyone seemed eager to post any wins they got against him and i don't recall that many games of him losing out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:50 am