Age of Kings , New School Forum

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

EST, USA

EST

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm

Navigation

5 posters

Hello AOKERS

rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Hello AOKERS Empty Hello AOKERS

Post by rated_R_ Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi ! Welcome to this new forum dedicated to Age of Kings. This game rox so we all aok fans should keep it alive. Keep on posting ur recs, ur ideas anything u want and keep this forum alive.
    Tyger

Hello AOKERS Empty Re: Hello AOKERS

Post by Tyger Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 am

Hey rated R! I really appreciate what you're doing here. You obviously worked really hard the past few days. However I believe that having 2 active forums, one where mainly rmers are active and one where mainly dmers are active, will divide the community. If you want, as you're as willing and dedicated to aok as I am, I can give you administrative powers on my forum.
    www.aok.forums-free.com
    The reason I say this is because I think even though this forum is good, it's not user friendly. Very dark colours and forums and categories intersect.
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Hello AOKERS Empty Thanks but..

Post by rated_R_ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm

I would have definitely loved to do something in ur forum but i think its kinda late for that. After i have put up all these efforts in this forum, don't feel like abandoning in middle. Thanks for ur comments about the page and those intersections , and u were right about it. Now that i have change the color scheme , i think this forum looks pretty good. I think ur forum will work on rm and i will try my best for dm and soon cs. Have fun!
    MAI2LBORO
    MAI2LBORO

Hello AOKERS Empty whats up

Post by MAI2LBORO Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 pm

hi rated. Nice site you made, i love the old and new recs!!
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm

thanks bud
    Sachin

Hello AOKERS Empty Mmm

Post by Sachin Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

hey this website is awewsome i wanted to make a website of my own.When you made this was it free and f so can you please tell me how to make it.THNX BTW YOU ROCK
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

HI sachin!

Yes this forum is free. I made it thru forumakers.com. Actually this is not like other commercial website but just a game forum.
    U can open ur own forum searching free forums in google. Alright hf and enjoy gaming aok.
    RaVaGE_CruDz

Post by RaVaGE_CruDz Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:11 am

Hi im BlaDe aka SHiFT,

first of all, i'm so happy you have made this site. It has helped so many, with your tutarials for us to become better aok players and with your version changer and Recorded Game Fix.. By the way can you you give me to instructions on what to do with the "recorded game fix" file. I have been playing for a while now...and i have improved dramtically. But after seeing your recorded games...i think i need a bit more practice. I tried to contact you by gameranger but it unaviable as you only allow messages from friends lol. Whenever your free, could you see the mistakes im doing, and tell me how to improve my game. Thanks mate!
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 am

HI Blade!

I am glad this site is helping you to get better. I am always glad that new comers like you try and help this game stay alive. I would request you to inform about this site to your friends as well other players you know so that we can create our new community. Here is the youtube video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRp1oQzadUQ
    watch it and you will know how to use the mgxfix application to fix the recorded games. If you need any help please feel free to write on this forum. Till then enjoy your life!
    [786]»BLaDE« wrote:Hi im BlaDe aka SHiFT,

first of all, i'm so happy you have made this site. It has helped so many, with your tutarials for us to become better aok players and with your version changer and Recorded Game Fix.. By the way can you you give me to instructions on what to do with the "recorded game fix" file. I have been playing for a while now...and i have improved dramtically. But after seeing your recorded games...i think i need a bit more practice. I tried to contact you by gameranger but it unaviable as you only allow messages from friends lol. Whenever your free, could you see the mistakes im doing, and tell me how to improve my game. Thanks mate!
    RaVaGE_CruDz

Post by RaVaGE_CruDz Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:43 pm

thanks rated r for the help...just curious do u have to fix each recorded game indivaully or can u do it all and if u can..can u give me intrsutions. Whenever your free, can u plz give me some advice on my game after you maybe play with see me plya on gameranger. Thanks Buddy!
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:46 am

I think its only possible to fix one record per action. I will make room when i am on and u can message me.
    Sachin

Post by Sachin Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 am

Ok Theres this Program like gameranger called steam it has 2 million gamers and counting it is the home of cod and much more. So if gameranger has 10 000 users how gamranger the home of aok and aoc. IM guessing its because most people have the cracked version and in steam you need a serial code well i dont a friend gave me the game.

Last edited by Sachin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punciation problem)
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeh I also heard about it. I could make workd cod2 and cod3 but i couldn't make work cod mw 2. I am so waiting for COD blackops! This Steam thing is killing people who are pirating game but still some hosting private servers are helping to play. Smile Hope u figure out ways to to play COD.
    Sachin

Hello AOKERS Empty Hello Aokers

Post by Sachin Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am

Are the popular Aokers Going into Hiding.Ive noticed that most famous aokers have changed their names and private messages only from friends.Something is fishy here and im going to go to the bottom of this. Guys remember I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 am