Age of Kings , New School Forum

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login using your forum username and password. Thanks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

EST, USA

EST

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm

Navigation

3 posters

Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS!

rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS! Empty Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS!

Post by rated_R_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:55 am

Hey Aoker's

I see many old rookies coming back to play again .. So why not start posting in the forum! Lets make good community again.. Talk trash, talk good and so on. Better we continue discussion better we can know each other and the best we can continue playing with more enthusiasm. Let's play games and record em and post em in the forum . In other words lets begin new era of age of KINGS again. We have game ranger and voobly. Gameranger might not have anti-cheat and bla bla but is very good platform to start playing again. I myself prefer voobly coz its more user friendly and now with their NAT feature one easily play without any technical issues. I don't mind playing in game ranger but with many all those dmers coming back why not switch back to VOOBLY. Please post comment whoever wants to move to voobly and start new era of age of kings. It just needs initialization to move voobly and once we switch I am sure we will have good community going on again. Post your comments below .. Thanks AND YES GUYS WE CAN DO IT!

Last edited by rated_R_ on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NONSENSE

Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS! Empty Re: Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS!

Post by NONSENSE Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:46 am

YES GUYS WE CAN DO IT!
    _HiTmAn_

Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS! Empty Re: Lets start NEW ERA OF AGE OF KINGS!

Post by _HiTmAn_ Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 am

make new top list =)
    rated_R_
    rated_R_
    Admin

Post by rated_R_ Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 am

I have been getting many criticisms regarding the TOP player list. I actually copied that list from the other website so probably it might not be correct and complete. After all its good to have top ten players list, so lets get started with the proposal from each players. May be the good players understanding the situation, without selfish feelings, considering players who are active and good enough, can post their random top list. Soon after discussions , final top ten lists will be updated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 am